Saturday, November 13, 2004

Adoption Day

It's Saturday morning and my fiancee and I spent the night at the in-laws because they live closer to Northshore Animal League, where we are going to look for our cats. Barring our inability to find a cat or any unforeseen problems, this should be the big day. We leave in a few minutes so we can get there at opening time.

Ironically, my left eye has been itching and swollen all night, but there aren't any cats or even dogs here. I was kinda hoping to be in perfect health when I chose a cat so that I could tell how each cat affects me. Oh well.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well???

Jessica said...

I know I'm about 5 years late here, but I just stumbled upon your blog because my boyfriend and I are preparing to adopt a cat from North Shore Animal League in a couple of weeks, and can't stop reading! Your posts have some great tips, and we can completely relate to all of the excited anticipation of bringing home our new furry family member. Thanks for sharing and I hope all is well!