Thursday, February 03, 2005

Just Call Him Angel of the Morning

It breaks my heart that Arthur is so cold to me in the evenings, but he has a strange way of showing affection in the mornings right before and after I give the boys their morning feeding. He'll rub his head against the top of my foot then flip over on his belly. When I crouch down and rub his belly, he'll let me rub him for a few seconds, and then he'll flip over again.

In the evenings, though, he's Liz's cat. He will let me pet him if he's lounging around, but he's otherwise very standoffish. Yesterday, he totally dissed me, when he was sitting on the couch and I went to sit down next to him, and he got up and walked away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously - try ignoring him and see what happens. That's probably why they go to your fiancee. She is concentrating on something else, very quiet, and still. Cats love that.