Tuesday, February 01, 2005

They Ate Something Else (and it's not pretty)

Apparently, my lunch bag was safe in the bedroom, but they did find another foreign object to eat and I hope they're going to be ok. Each month, my building slips our maintenance bill under the door on the 1st of the month. They used to mail them to us, but they got lazy I guess and now they slide them under our doors. Well, when Liz got home today, the bill was there, but the boys had chewed and probably swallowed (we can't find the pieces) part of the envelope, including a piece of the little plastic window. I hope what they ate doesn't make them ill.

This presents a larger problem, because:
  • We get bills and other papers from the condo association periodically. Everyone here does. We could try to ask someone here not to do it, but our pleas would probably fall on deaf ears. The building management is unresponsive to everything.
  • We also find menus that are shoved under the door. We could put a big "no menus" sign on our door, but I'm doubting it would work 100% of the time.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

socidoc said...

My many cats have never suffered from eating paper. It's good fiber and helps their digestion! ~LOL~ Seriously, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I mean, they must have also swallowed paper to rip up Liz's book cover like that, eh? Don't sweat it. If it becomes undigestible, they will vomit it. Oh joy. I really don't think this one is cause for alarm. Keep those photos coming!