Saturday, March 19, 2005

Arthur the Foot Fetishist

Arthur loves feet -- my feet, Liz's feet, even old socks that we let him play with. Whether I'm sitting at my desk or walking around, he loves to come and rub the top of his head against the top of my feet then flip over on his back for a belly rub.

Ironically, when I go to pick him up, he's usually not as enthused. He'd rather be at my feet. Beowulf, on the other hand, likes to rub his head against my hand. If I stick my hand out, he'll jump up to touch it with his head. He'll sit next to me on the couch, while Arthur will sit on the ottoman and lean his head on my feet. What's up with this foot fetish?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's warm & wiggly like a mouse! Wonderful pictures! C.C.

Timmy said...

As a cat, I feel it is my duty to tell you about Arthur's fetish. We cats LOVE a good smell and your feet happen to smell stronger than other parts of your body so...Arthur is really enjoying your scent!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh how cute is that second picture?! I love it when they sit up like a little dog!

Anonymous said...

my cat doesn't have a foot fetish but he has a SHOE fetish. he loves laying on shoes. ever since he was 8 weeks old he would put a paw on either side of the toe separator in my flip flops and hang out. he has to sniff all the shoes, or lay on them. when i bring home a new pair and he sees them..he does a huge doubletake/jump and then gets low on the belly and walks around them, closer and closer. its hilarious.