Tuesday, March 15, 2005

How Old Are the Boys? -- FAQ

Unlike most cat parents who adopt a stray, I know my boys' exact date of birth. Arthur and Beowulf were born in the Bideawee Wantagh shelter on September 1, 2004.

When we adopted them on November 13, the shelter people showed us a picture of the boys nursing from their mother. I'm not sure why, but they wouldn't give us the picture (which was a printout from a digital camera). They gave us a horrible black and white photocopy of the picture so I can't really scan it and post it online.

Here's a picture of the boys coming out of their temporary carriers on November 13, 2004, the day we adopted them.


3 comments:

Timmy said...

Look at their wee little heads! They're big boys now! I just celebrated my adoption birthday yesterday! I can't believe it's been a year already! How time flies!!!

socidoc said...

Ohhh, look at those cute little boys!!! Soooooo cute!! Precious!! Yep, cats are magic... my sweet Bessie, who used to sleep with me... alas... apparently doesn't like my new feather bed (too crunchy!). So now I miss her in my arms when I wake up! Anyway... your guys have always been special. Very cute pix!

socidoc said...

Ohhh, look at those cute little boys!!! Soooooo cute!! Precious!! Yep, cats are magic... my sweet Bessie, who used to sleep with me... alas... apparently doesn't like my new feather bed (too crunchy!). So now I miss her in my arms when I wake up! Anyway... your guys have always been special. Very cute pix!