Sunday, April 10, 2005

Kitchen Angel

Arthur has a unique habit. As I mentioned before, he loves feet. He loves to sniff my feet or Liz's feet and then rub his face against the top of our feet, then flip over onto his back for a belly rub. This is one of the cutest and sweetest things he does.


But there's another interesting twist to this foot fetish. He prefers to rub your feet when he's in the kitchen. I'll be in the livingroom and Arthur will meow for attention. I will get up and walk toward him and he'll lead me into the kitchen, but he won't be interested in food or in treats. He'll just want to rub his head against my feet while I stand in front of the closed refrigerator. I understand why he likes to scent mark my feet, but what is it about the refrigerator that makes it a favorite spot for this behavior?

1 comment:

121774 said...

Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. penis enlargement reviews