Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What Are You Doing in There?

The boys have an interesting habit of waiting outside the door when I go to use the bathroom. They'll sit out there meowing for me and, when I open the door to come out, they'll be right in front of it. I have to be extra careful to both prevent them from running into the bathroom (where they are not allowed) and to prevent the door from hitting them.

I must have really crossed the line between cat owner and cat slave when I started trying to reason with my boys by talking to me through the bathroom door. "Relax boys, daddy's coming out soon. Just a minute boys." I have to remind myself that they actually don't need to use the bathroom. Their litterbox is in the kitchen.


9 comments:

Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

There's a rule around here: if a room is forbidden to a cat, that is EXCATLY where he wants to be! Good luck. Such a cute photo -- I love it!

Ben and Leah said...

Your cats are awesome.

Anonymous said...

They adore you and want to share every part of your life. Laura

joevideo said...

i'm more of a dog guy, myself.

is this the "red dude?"

brian

Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my dog breed blog.

8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

jon said...

I was searching for dog obedience school info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about computer hardware

Roy Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about pet plus supply. It pretty much covers pet plus supply related stuff.