Monday, June 20, 2005

He Knocked My Socks Off!

Well, he didn't knock them off, but I always appreciate a good pun. Have I mentioned that Arthur loves feet and, not only does he love feet, but he loves socks that have been on feet without being washed. While I was away on a business trip a couple of weekends ago, my fiancee Liz gave Arthur some of my dirty socks to play with. He dragged them back to a cubby in the bookshelf and guarded them like some kind of sacred treasure.

Now, if I want to entertain him, I'll take a sock off and dangle it for him or throw it across the room.

2 comments:

Alysha said...

Hahaha! For cute! Especially the whole part about him guarding your socks while you were away! =)

What a little charmer...

Anonymous said...

"Sacred Treasure"! I love it. Just a little something to remember you by...This is what is so neat about cats, these oddball things they do! Lynne