Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Help Animal Victims of Hurricane Katrina

There's no doubt that, alongside the awful loss of human life and property in New Orleans, there are animal victims. Fortunately, the Louisiana SCPA had the foresight to evacuate over 260 homeless animals and move them to the Houston SPCA.

If you live near Houston, the SPCA would love for you to come adopt one of these animals or to donate small items like crates, paper towels, litter pans, etc.

If you don't live in the Houston area, you can donate money online.

4 comments:

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Avram, thank you for providing this information about the Houston SPCA. We donated tonight in the memory of Spencer, a blogger's dog who recently passed away--just a pup.

I have provided the same information on my blog too: http://whippycurlytails.blogspot.com/ .

Many thanks Avram! Give your sweet kitties kisses from us in the Toasty South. =^..^=

Avram said...

Lyn,

On a completely different note, Tannie looks so much like Arthur!

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

kalisekj said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!