Saturday, September 10, 2005

Feline Film Noir

I got a comment recently from Rick Rosenberg, who writes:

i just completed a short film starring my cats. check it out on ifilm, it's free. just do a search for THE BIG NAP. please tell all your cat friends!

I'm very discriminating when it comes to sharing cute sites, funny pictures, etc. I'm not a huge email forwarder. It takes a lot to make me want to share something funny I've found on the Internet. The 8 minutes I spent viewing "The Big Nap" were time well-spent. In fact, I'd argue that it's more compelling cinema than anything I've seen at the multiplex this year.

On a side note, my finacee Liz and I have long been thinking about getting a video camera so we can make films like this of our boys. This film makes us more eager to do it.

6 comments:

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Loved the movie...would like to see the bonus DVD with interviews with the kitty actors. =^..^=

Gigolo Kitty said...

One pee stain and that is it?? I hope Miss Buttons leaves the man a nice solid present in his dress shoes.

Kat said...

You know you can use a regular digital camera to take video? That's what I've been doing for my two little darlings.

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Hey kitties, come see me in my kitty condo...did you get one yet? Meow...Tannie Man =^..^=

Jessy said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about Funny Pictures - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a Funny Pictures blog myself if you'd like to stop by

I LUV CATS said...

I found the cutest photo on your site.