Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Big Deal to Arthur and Beowulf

In New York, we're experiencing the first serious snow of the season. Arthur and Beowulf saw snow last year, but this is their first blizzard as mature adults and they are fascinated.

This morning, the boys have spent hours sitting in front of the window and watching the snow fall. At times, they seem ready to attack a chunk of snow as it falls from above. At other times, their eyes follow cars or people down the street.




View this clip (in Quicktime or WMV Format) on Vimeo



8 comments:

Muddy, BloggingCat.com said...

You are up so high! What a great view and I could tell ho wmuch you loved watching that white stuff fall. I wish we would get some white stuff. I loved your movie.

meemsnyc said...

watching snow fall is great fun.
ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

Fat Eric said...

We don't have any white stuff here in London. But it is still quite brr-cold outside so I am doing like sensible cats do and snuggling up indoors by the radiator. I am glad you are ginger cats, we are the best colour!

Ariel said...

Your cats watching the snow is adorable.Ariel my cat loves to watch the birds from our window which she does for hours.

Patches & Mittens said...

Mom says great movie. Your kitties are so enjoying the snow and your big windows!

Zeus said...

I very much enjoyed your movie! We get no snow in Texas so all I ever get to watch is rain. :(

P'nut said...

I loved this picture of Arthur so much that I'm going to post it over at CheezyCatz (http://cheezycatz.blogspot.com) so everyone can share in it's beauty!

scribbler said...

Super Cute!