Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cats Hide in the Cutest Places

A few months ago, my fiancee Liz and I both joined the local gym and we've been spending several hours a week there. I was getting ready to go to the gym tonight and I put the gym bag down on the diningroom table for a minute while I went to wash my hands for just a minute. When I came back from the bathroom, I saw a pair of eyes peering out from inside the bag.

Beowulf the cat hides in a gym bag


Beowulf the cat hides in a gym bag


Beowulf the cat hides in a gym bag


5 comments:

Blondie said...

Yeah! So happy to see a new post! I always peek b/c I'm addicted to your cats. Once I found King inside the plastic bag that my comforter came in. Good thing he didn't suffocate himself.

Caryn said...

AWWWWW!

Laurence said...

Oh, that series has *so* got to be in Carnival of the Cats this week. (I'd love to add the sleepyheaded peek out of the bag to the banner)

socidoc said...

Awwwww Avram!!! I agree with blondie... I always peek in here, every day, to see new comments and if you've posted new pics of your sweet babies!! SOOOOOOOOO cute!!
Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!

Just Sharlene said...

Awwww....that is just so cute! They probably wanna go to the gym too! Haha...