Friday, March 23, 2007

Support from Arthur

The past couple of months have been some of the most stressful I've ever had. First I spent a ton of energy searching for, finding, and procuring a new job. Now, I'm working 10-12 hour days, then coming home and working on my home computer until 1 am. I don't even get to go to the gym much anymore.

But, through everything, my boys stick by me, even if they're just sitting on my desk and watching me work on the computer. It means a lot to me that I turn my head and see one or both of them lying in the bed right next to my keyboard and encouraging me while I work.

Here's a picture of Arthur:


3 comments:

socidoc said...

Awwwwwwwww ((((Arthur))))

What a cute cute picture!!

Avram, you have done a yeoman's job lately of reporting and commenting on all the bad news about Menu. We readers of your blog are grateful.

DEBRA said...

Arvam:

In that picture, your Arthur looks so much like my Ping.

On Menu Foods: it's more than disgusting to find out it was some type of rat poisoning being put into the food. That just makes my skin crawl. Also to think that they just sat on the information and did nothing for months until basically forced to.

We really don't know much about the manufacturors of the food we feed out precious animals.

Pippin the Almighty said...

Generally I am not a big fan of humans, but you seem legitimately devoted to your feline friends. I put put my furry paws together and applaud thee.

With your generosity to my brethren, would you be kind enough to add this cat to your list of links? I have recently added your site to my links!

www.pippystyle.blogspot.com

- The Pip