Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Will Work for Cats?

I've been a terrible blogger lately and I could give you a littany of excuses, but excuses aren't very interesting. Nonetheless, for those interested:


  • I found a new job and it took up a ton of time
  • I planned my wedding and that took up a ton of time.
  • When I had time to blog, I decided to spend it cuddling with the boys themselves
Now, things are a little different. I am, unfortunately, now between jobs and have some time to reassess what I want to do with this whole Web and cat thing.

Honestly, I wish I could make a career out of it in some way. I've thought about starting an online cat store or cat information site that could get some traffic. However, I don't think I have the stomach to start a business.

Hey, if anyone has any ideas or leads for me -- maybe a job doing Web work for an animal agency or company -- please drop me a line or feel free to pass my online resume around.



10 comments:

me and cats said...

Your site is cool. I am a cat lover and I have my own cat blog. Your site is purfect. (lol)

~Me and my cats

Sharon Carroll said...

As far as I'm concerned, there aren't enough cat websites. Perhaps you could start one that would keep on top of any dangers to cats (i.e. cat food, medicines, myths, etc.). I have 5 indoor cats and they are all totally different in temprement - just like kids to me. And I also feed and take care of several feral cats. Your website could also inform people what their states offer in reduced spaying and neutering programs for feral cats, that would help to reduce unwanted cats. Good luck in your endeavors!

cheatle said...

Are you looking for great information on cats? Do you need the right products? Would you like to learn about the different breeds?
www.kittycatjoy.com has all that and more. If you are a cat lover, or looking for the right cat, www.kittycatjoy.com can help you with your cat needs.

Muse said...

my cat has a blog now..spread the word..lol

http://miabooboo.blogspot.com/

Riley & Tiki said...

Hope you have found a job by now.

We remember that your boys really liked the Nutro pouches. We just tried the new Wellness pouches. Yummy! Similar texture, size, & shape. No wheat gluten!!!

Muse said...

check out my cat!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/815779/ninja_warrior_cat/

Anonymous said...

I emailed Wellness/Old Mother Hubbard asking them who manufacturers their new pouch food, but they refuse to release this information. "Our manufacturing partner information is proprietary," they wrote back. Hm...makes you think that Menu Foods still makes their wet food, huh? Darn, my cat loves those pouch food, and I've been waiting for some reputable company to make it.

tubelounge dude said...

You really should not resign from this blog, you could the good thing going on in here. I wish you luck in your job search though.

cats videos said...

I'm so sorry you don't post anymore. It was a fun blog :(

Cheetah said...

Cool blog - congrats on both the job and the wedding!